REAL VIRAL Stabilization Solution 2 efficiently inactivates viruses and prevents degradation of nucleic acids in samples collected with our system, resulting in non-infectious samples for safe handling and shipping.
Samples are stored at room temperature (DNA>1 year; RNA up to 1 month).
Samples can be stored (-20/-80°C) indefinitely.
- Used for the collection, storage and transport of viral samples of 1 ml of saliva.
- Inactivates microorganisms and viruses for easy and safe handling and transport.
- Allows the isolation of human genomic DNA and viral DNA / RNA
- Transport at room temperature.
- Preserve total DNA, including viral DNA, at room temperature (4º-25ºC) for 1 year
- Preserve total RNA, including viral RNA, at room temperature (4º-25ºC) 1 month
- Compatible with most DNA and RNA isolation methods